CMS Web Designing
A E-Commerce website can be perceived as a hybrid technology of website maintenance and document management system – The delivery, addition, modification or deletion of new or updated products can be achieved simultaneously from different points. Web is being ruled by the introduction of new content every second and in this situation, if we are burdened with a monolithic structure. The management of content should be flexible and systematic.
- Add products with category, and multiple attributes like colour, size, features etc.
- Create, edit, and manage all site content from my web browser.
- Add images, videos, audio, links, lists, quotes, etc. easily on each page or blog post.
- Use loads of beautiful and feature rich site templates that reduce the cost of designing and launching websites.
- Utilize and add tons of features (plugins)to extend the functionality of the website and provide a better user experience.
- Setup categories (kinda like file cabinets) to help people find the information they are looking for.
- Easily link sites to google analytics and other web tracking services
- Integrate social media platforms(facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc.) into each site.
- Make each follow best-practice Search Engine Optimization (SEO) conventions.
- Teach people how to use the platform pretty quickly. Not to mention all of the extensive information available online.
- Use the platform for free.